EU customers please note! 🇪🇺 From July 1st you are likely to be charged VAT + handling on ANY order from the UK (which includes The Oh No Shop). We are trying to find a way for EU customers to pay these fees during our checkout process, but currently this is not an option for a very small business like ours. We are hoping to get this done as soon as we can, as we want to make everything as simple as possible for you.
Thank you for your patience. 💙⭐️
(If you're interested in the exact reason: After the Brexit transition arrangement ends on June 30 the VAT exemption for the importation of goods not exceeding EUR 22 will be removed. As a result, all goods imported to the EU will be subject to VAT.)
- Where are you located? We are based in London, UK.
- Do you do personalized comics/personalized notes? No, sorry! We don’t offer any personalization at this time.
- When will this item be back in stock? The best way to find out when an item is back in stock is either to regularly check in on the store, or to sign up to newsletter.
- Do you offer discount codes? Occasionally yes! We will offer them occasionally via our newsletter.
- Do you sell t-shirts? We do! All our t-shirts are print on demand/made to order, by our lovely sustainable UK-based manufacturer. This means that orders with multiple items, will be packaged & dispatched separately. For example, if you place an order for a t-shirt & any other item in our store, the t-shirt will be shipped directly from the manufacture, & the rest of the items will be shipped all together by us.
- I have seen a comic on Instagram/Twitter, but I can’t seem to find it here? We don’t sell every comic that Alex has drawn, but if there is a particular comic you think would make a great print, or even an item you think we should stock in store, then feel free to let me know via our contact page.
- How do I contact you if I have a question that is not answered here? You can either go to our contact page, or email email@example.com.
- I purchased an item on pre-order, when will it arrive? The details will be in the item description, including when the item will arrive at our studios, & when we will start dispatching. Once shipped, it is standard delivery times.
- I order a pre-order item along with other items that are not pre-orders, when will my order arrive? Your order will all be shipped together. So the non-pre-order items will be shipped with the pre-order item. If you need the non-pre-order items quicker than the pre-order items, it is advised to make 2 separate orders.
- Where is my order/shipping confirmation? It will go to the email you used when ordering, & if it’s not in your main inbox please check your spam/junk folder.
- Where is my order? You should receive an order confirmation once your order is placed, which includes all your order details. Then a shipping confirmation once it has been dispatched. Shipping times will vary depending on your location.
- How do I make changes to an order I have already placed? You can message us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number & the changes that need to be made. If the order has not been shipped I can still make changes, but if it has already been shipped I cannot.
- Returns? We do not currently accept returns unfortunately.
- Refunds? We only offer refunds in cases of lost/damaged orders. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries.
- Do you do wholesale orders? You can contact me us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask more questions about wholesale.
- Do you ship internationally? Yes! We are based in the UK, & ship worldwide.
- Tracking number? We do not offer tracking as a standard on our orders, only on those where the customer has chosen the ‘Tracked & Signed For’ option at checkout.
- What are your shipping options? Standard, or Tracked & Signed For. Tracked & Signed for is especially recommended for:
- Custom charges? Certain countries will incur custom charges. This is out of our control unfortunately.
- When will I receive my order? This depends on where you are based. As we are based in the UK, orders typically take this long: